Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beautiful Sunday



What a beautiful Sunday!

The kids are out playing and I'm trying to catch up on some paperwork. I can't believe the weekend is almost over.

As usual, we've got a busy week ahead of us. I really need to get in to see the doctor this week ... I've definitely pushed it beyond the point I should have. I'm going to be taking an ambulance ride if I don't get some meds quick. I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I can barely function through the day. On top of that, Nicholas broke his glasses! Now I have to take him in and get new glasses. Ugh, it's always something!

Allena didn't have gymnastics last Friday because of the holdiay weekend. She's VERY ready to get back to the gym tomorrow! She's trying to get her kip, which she's really struggling with :( She's got her back walkover on the beam and it's looking very nice. Last Wednesday, their coach gave them a couple of "free" tumbling passes - they got to choose what they were going to do. For Allena's first pass, she did a roundoff, back handspring, back tuck (with a spot for the back tuck). For her second pass, she did a roundoff with 5 consecutive back handsprings - they looked really good to me! She's really liking her new gym and is always excited to go.

Ryan's birthday is on Tuesday, where does the time go? We'll have a little family celebration before Allena leaves for gymnastics. I'm sure Ryan will spend the evening with his birthday gifts and we'll all play some games and go swimming. The boys recently started collecting the state quarters, so I got Ryan some coin folders for different denominations. I think he'll enjoy sorting through the coins and finding the ones he needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment